星期日, 十二月 30, 2007

The Flight

I just made the new record. I watched six movies on the airplane. Non-stop. Except for bathroom breaks, of course. But still, that's six movies. In fact, I've never watched six movies at once anywhere before. Now I'm all excited and decide to use the last hour of my flight to write something about these movies. Not that they were so great. But it's a record. It certainly worths a blog entry on my über-interesting blog.

The movies were:

1. The Bourne Ultimatum
By now, I've watched all of the three Bourne movies. I watched the first one because of Franka Potente. I love her because of Run, Lola, Run. She wasn't disappointing. Then in the 2nd Bourn movie, she died at the beginning. I only had a quick glimpse of her in the 3rd one. So I would say, the 3rd one wasn't great for me. Well, you know, I wouldn't watch a movie because of a guy. Bourne's kind of cool, and I wish I could do half of the things that he could do. Not that it's super useful, but it might come handy when CIA wants you...


2. Shortcut to Happiness
This is another example of this statement: I watch a movies because of an actress. In this case, not a great actress. Jennifer Love Hewitt was in this movie playing the role of a devil. The movie was a total waste of time. I really need to let go my childish 20-some ages fantasy.

3. Shoot'em Up
OK, I watched this movie only partly because of Monica Belluci. Her age was definitely showing in this movie, by the way. The introduction said that the movie is in a shoot'em-up video game style. You know my unhealthy obsession about Halo, so you know why I watched this movie. It didn't disappoint. A lot of shooting. I mean, a lot! And with style. It had its own twist of plot. But to me, that really only mattered a tiny bit. If you like that kind of thing, you should watch it. By the way, I couldn't believe that I saw some tits in this movie. Not that I'm complaining, but what about the kid that just walked by me?

4. L'Uomo Perfetto
After all these intense actions, I needed some relaxing stuff. Like a comedy. Naturally, I went for Italians' production. They are just naturally funny. Besides, I often have the illusion that I can understand Italian. The movie itself was lighthearted, funny, and exactly what I was looking for. The leading actress was attractive. The leading guy, well, he looked familiar. I need to look up what else film he has appeared in.

5. Ensemble C'est Tout
Audrey Tautou was the leading actress. Do you see a pattern here? I pick movies based on... well... you get the idea. Audrey was usual herself. That is, a little neurotic. The movie was ok. I didn't like her guy very much. And I'm not sure how the other nice guy found his luck. I think the movie didn't tell the story very clearly. You'll see what I mean if you watch the movie. Overall, I liked the movie, but I have seen better from Tautou.

6. Je Crois Que Je L'aime
After reviewing the 5 movies that I had already seen, I decided that I should stay in the European section. This was another French comedy. Kinda like the Italian one, funny, light-hearted. Everybody became happy in the end. So, not bad.

I actually wanted to watch more movies, but there's not enough time. So I had to settle on listening to some musica. I have to say, I really enjoyed this flight. Mostly because there's nobody sitting besides me, and my seat was right next to the bathroom. So I got to go whenever I felt like it. The food was tasty but I wish there were more. The LCD screen was 7", I think. It's definitely better quality than those on the northwest airline. And it's touch screen. I brought my own earphone this time, which I think worked very well. My only complain is that I couldn't understand their English. Korean people, come on! Well, who am I to judge their English? So, all in all, this is my best flying experience. Way to go, Korean Airline! I'll fly Korean again, if you will keep your price low!

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

you are tired,now go to sleep.