星期二, 七月 29, 2008

Seattle: now No. 18

Seattle moves up list of top U.S. tourist destinations; now No. 18 - Puget Sound Business Journal (Seattle):

According to Global Insight, Seattle is now the No. 18 in the list of top U.S. tourist destinations. This sounds all good until I studied the list more carefully. NYC, Orlando, Las Vegas occupy the top 3. And then Atlanta is No. 10, Phoenix No. 11, Dallas No. 13, and Houston is No. 15. OK, maybe I don't know enough about Atlanta or Phoenix to give them a fair judgement. But who in their right mind would go to Dallas or Houston for their vacation???? I love Houston and all, but my love is not blind.

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

maybe people in dallas would visit houston for vacation, and vice versa. you know, both cities have big population. that alone would drive up the ranks ;)

YUEQ 说...

hey, what's wrong with Dallas? There are, well, something to look at in Dallas, like...like the Kennedy memorial. :) Anyway, I love Dallas, that's why I left her.:)