星期五, 五月 30, 2008

Post-powerbook

My powerbook G4, although still beautiful, gorgeous and all that, is unfortunately showing its age. Occasionally, its LCD screen would show a tint of blue and purple. The connection of its power adaptor is a bit loose too.

But in any case, I'll have to say goodbye to it. As I'm leaving Seattle, I'll have to return it to my boss. The natural question is, what's next?

I've been having my eyes on a MacBook Air. It's irresistibly cute. I also like a black MacBook. I haven't had anything black for a while. Besides it's speedier than an Air. The last option is of course a MacBook Pro. Being a pro myself, it would only seem to fit if I get a MacBook Pro. It's a powerhouse. But it looks almost the same as my powerbook G4 now. I would love to have a change.

It won't be an easy decision. Maybe I should include iMac into my consideration list. O well, it's still to early to dream.

1 条评论:

YUEQ 说...

apple is lemon, my ibm is still going strong ;)