星期五, 四月 25, 2008

Updates

Almost 3PM. No words yet from Georgia.

On the up side, I finally upgraded my beloved Powerbook G4 to Leopard. It took me more than an hour, plus some extra 30 minutes to download the latest updates. After all is done, I'm really pleased. Everything seems to be a little faster, even Firefox seems to be showing internet pages much faster than before. That is certainly great, as I'm spending more and more time playing facebook these days.

Well, the sun is shining. Rockets are winning. All my waiting will be over soon...

---

Updates:

Not so fast. It seems that I have to wait more. It's almost 8PM EST, and I got nothing. I'm going to leave home early and have some fun tomorrow!

3 条评论:

尤里卡 说...

Good luck!

iMashimara 说...

i thought you already upgraded to leopard long ago?

yfabian 说...

This is my notebook, which is actually my lab's notebook. I couldn't upgrade it until just now.